RG59 Coaxial cable Direct burial w/gel 1000ft wooden spool 95% BC braid 3.0GHz
cmcable RG59 Coaxial cable Direct burial w/gel 1000ft wooden spool 95% BC braid 3.0GHz, a foam polyethylene dielectric insulation, 95% copper Shield, and a direct burial PE jacket. All of our RG59 Direct Burial cables are rated for direct burial applications. This is 1000 Foot of RG59 Coaxial Cable wooden spool, with a Solid Bare Copper also known as solid pure copper Center Conductor, 95% Braid Coverage comprised of Solid Bare Copper Shield as well, encased in a Black CMXF Rated PE Jacket, that passes DC, Video and RF up to 3.0 GHz. Coaxial cable for distribution of audio/ video, radio frequency CATV-MATV.
95% Braid RG59 3 GHz SOLID Copper Coaxial Cable - CCTV and Limited Distance Wideband Cable for Computers, Broadband, CCTV, MATV, CATV. The 20AWG Bare Copper Conductor Coax Cable has 95% Braid Outer Shield to Protect the Video/Radio Frequency Signal(s). It provides ample conductance for most CCTV Baseband Video applications up to 100 feet in length without Amplification.
- 95% Bare Copper Braid
- 20AWG Solid Conductor
- Direct Burial (Gel Filled)
- Polyethylene Jacket (PE)
- 75 Ohm Impedance
- ISO 9001:2000
- ROHS Compliant
- 1000ft Wooden Spool
- Computer/Data Processing and CCTV Transmissions.
- RG59U Type Coaxial Cable sweep tested to 3.0 GHz, 75 OHMS
- 20AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductor for Optimal Signal Transmission
- 95% Bare Solid Copper Shield for Optimum Signal Protection
- Outdoor Cable application (non-conduit per NEC) for: CCTV
- Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene Insulation
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied in 1000 Ft Wooden Spool or Cardboard Box