1000Ft Cat6 CMP Plenum Shielded 23AWG Solid Pure Copper F/UTP 4-pairs Network LAN Cable
Cat6 100% Solid Copper Plenum CMP, F/UTP (foil shielded Twisted Pair) Ethernet cable Supporting frequencies of up to 550MHz and the 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, and 10GBASE-T standards, it can handle up to 10Gbps in terms of throughput. Suitable for installation in building plenum spaces (the area through which environmental air is transported). CAT6 Plenum cable mostly found inside walls, below a raised floor or above a suspended ceiling. By using plenum-rated cable the levels of toxicity in the smoke would be lower because of its CMP jacket that is flame-retardant and does not catch fire. 23AWG copper conductors insulated with HDPE to stop external attacks. Cat6 cable is perfect for local area networking and its specifications provide significantly lower interference or near end cross-talk in the transmission. 4 pairs insulation colors (white/green, white/orange, white/brown, white/blue) with spline put together to form a core and ripcord full length of cable to make it easy to tear the cable. It is compliant with EIA/TIA standards. Cm Cables Plenum-rated cat6 Ethernet cable is best for smooth and easy installation.
- Conductors: 100% Solid Pure Copper
- 1000-foot of uncapped, Foil shielded twisted pair Ethernet cable (F/UTP)
- Available Color: Blue, White, Yellow (other colors available upon request)
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Plenum Rated Jacket
- Cable designed to be installed in air handling spaces.
- Cat6 Certified Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 mbps (1000Base-T Gigabit).
- Conveniently packaged in a cardboard box with side outlet
- Four pairs
- Foil shielded
- Cat6 Conductor 23AWG / 0.57mm
- Easy Pull-Box
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 100 Mbps TPDDI
- 155 Mbps ATM
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.5
- IEEE 802.12