CAT5E CMXF 1000' DIRECT BURIAL UV RESISTANT 24 AWG, GEL FILLED FLOODED CORE
This Cat 5e unshielded CMXF (UTP) cable is a high performance
data communication cable suitable for 350MHz high-speed data applications,
gigabit Ethernet, fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI. It has excellent
attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2
specification. This Ethernet cable is designed for direct burial outdoor
network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMX. The wires are 24 AWG
in size and are made of solid bare (pure) copper conductors. All 4 pairs are
easily identified by color stripes. The insulations are made of PE and the
jacket is made of UV resistant LLDPE and the core of the cable is filled with
waterproof gel. This cable is supplied in 1000 FT pull box and sequential
length markings are printed on the jacket.
· Cat 5e 350Mhz UTP CMXF Gel Filled Waterproof Direct Burial 1000 feet Cable
· ETL listed CMX for weather and water proof outdoor network installations
· 24 AWG wire made of Solid Bare (pure) Copper conductors
· Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2, CSA and ISO/IEC 11801 specifications
· UV resistant Jacket with Sequential Length Markings
· High-Performance Data Cable
· 350MHz Bandwidth for Data Applications,
· Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
· Category-5E Unshielded Twisted Pair
· Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
· CAN/CSA -C22.2 No. 214
· Direct Burial Gel Filled (Flooded Core)
· ETL Listed, 1000ft Pull Box, or Spool
· Applications: outdoor above ground, direct burial. (Not recommended for cell towers)
This cable is Fluke tested and certified, exceeding industry standards.
It can be used for POE camera installations.
Can I use this underwater like in a pool
It is not designed for that purpose for long time. It is designed to be buried under soil.
But yes for a time.